“I’d rather not hire someone than hire the wrong person.”
Marshall Rule is president of SCOTTeVEST, a company that designs innovative apparel for people who need quick and convenient access to all of their belongings at any time. Marshall’s primary responsibilities in the company are to manage the operations of every department, oversee general brand strategy as well as leverage opportunities to increase market share, and steadily drive monthly and yearly growth.
Listen And Learn:
- Why it’s so important to find the right media type to push out a product that has visual appeal.
- How to increase the lifetime value of a customer.
- How to create an experience for customers that makes them want to come back and become loyal, “platinum-level customers.”
- How eCommerce businesses are adding in brick and mortar locations, and vice versa.
- Why it’s about more than building trust; it’s about trusting your gut.
Strategy begins with differentiation. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.