“Customers are telling retailers what they want; the retailers aren’t receiving that feedback.”
Matt Rhodus is director and industry principal for Strategic Initiatives at NetSuite, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. Matt helps lead and manage the retail apparel, footwear, and accessories vertical and the cross-functional team that represents the NetSuite AFA across all products. He is focused on closing new business, delivering growing existing business, delivering product to meet current and future customer needs, solutions Innovation, sales and pipeline building, market position, messaging and awareness, as well as customer delivery and success.
Listen & Learn:
- What rapidly changing consumer expectations mean for retailers.
- Exploring “the mind gap” between consumers and retailers.
- Why there needs to be a retailer revolution.
- Why creating a strong brand is not all about sales.
- Why shiny new technologies are not the silver bullet.
- The importance of creating a simple and streamlined retail experience.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT, ORACLE NETSUITE CLICK HERE.
TO FIND MATT RHODUS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Building your brand is reliant on creating strong customer experiences. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.