“It’s the connective tissue that separates good organizations from great organizations.”
Matthew Clark leads Premier Farnell’s global digital marketing and e-commerce team, delivering $700 million in yearly e-commerce sales through more than 40 websites serving the Americas (Newark.com), EMEA (Farnell.com) & APAC (element14.com). Matt has held e-commerce, sales, marketing, and customer service positions at Dell, PCM, Saturn, and EDS. In addition to strong commerce efforts, Premier Farnell also has an industry leading online community of more than 500,000 design engineers and tech hobbyists and was nominated for Internet Retailer’s B2B Player of the Year in 2015 and 2016.
Listen And Learn:
- How e-commerce is still all about serving the customer just as you would off-line.
- Ways to make your site easy to find, easy to use, and compelling to convert.
- Trends in voice and natural language processing in organic search.
- Ways to approach a content strategy from a community and a commerce perspective.
- How to improve site conversion rates and traffic.
- How transactions build brands.
TO FIND MATTHEW CLARK ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PREMIER FARNELL, CLICK HERE.