Max Rogers is the president of AddOns, Inc., where he directs, coordinates, and supervises the company so that AddOns, Inc. may service customers under the optimum conditions of productivity, efficiency, cost effectiveness, and ease of operations. He is a veteran entrepreneur and leader with a track record of growing successful businesses. This episode is a must-listen for entrepreneurs wanting to get ahead and stay there.
Listen and Learn:
- Why you need to always out-hustle the other guy.
- How to listen in order to succeed.
- Build integration with your team through regular meetings.
- How to revamp and retool the process to create awareness.
- Why marketing is not sales, and sales is not marketing