“It’s about getting a feel for what moves the needle.”
May Lilley is vice president of marketing and communications at Under Canvas, Inc., a company offering all-inclusive glamping adventure packages through their eight luxury glamping resorts, and whose mission is to bring the glamping experience to life anywhere in the country. May’s experiences, studies, and interests cross all areas of data-driven marketing, strategic communications, and branding, and combine to produce a truly integrated approach to brand efficacy and driving revenue. Her areas of focus include international/global communications, integrated branding, acquisition integration, financial accountability/budgeting, leading high performing teams, and agency management.
Listen And Learn:
- How even small brands can implement a fully integrated marketing approach.
- Tapping into trends to help tell your brand’s story.
- Why a test-and-scale mindset is important.
- Recommendations for staying nimble and responsive in the market.
- Holding partner agencies accountable for stated KPIs.
- Amplifying your share of voice.
Innovation, grit, and the ability to take creative risks are what create relationships for brands with their customers. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.