“Placing yourself in the story you’re trying to tell is where marketers hit gold.”
Listen & Learn:
- The four tenets of strategic storytelling.
- The importance of people-first storytelling.
- The power of narrative.
- Why it’s never about what you make or why you make it.
- It’s not about selling a story; it’s about telling a story.
- Creating a compelling narrative for your brand from the beginning
Michael Ashford, director of marketing at The Receptionist, is a builder, a communicator, and a strategist. But his path has been anything but typical…from starting out as an engineering major to becoming a sportswriter and then on to project management and then ultimately the sales and marketing world, Michael considers his journey one that has prepared him for anything. He works best when demands for growth fall in the category of “it’s never been done before.” He enjoys being on the move, loves competition, and relies heavily on his intuition to make decisions that are then backed up by facts and data. He values authentic communication and making personal connections to better understand people and their needs.
We use the power of storytelling to build brands. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.