“A brand is defined in a consumer’s mind and that takes time.”
Listen & Learn:
- Products don’t sell themselves. Why being bold and brave strategies win the day.
- How to rise above the sea of sameness and differentiation your brand in the marketplace.
- Understanding the intersection between a well-planned brand strategy and brand activation.
- The importance of immersion and of truly understanding your customers’ pain points and needs.
- Defining your points of parity and points of differentiation.
- The importance of having a consistent go-to-market strategy.
Michael Keplinger is a partner at SmashBrand, an agile brand strategy agency for consumer-packaged goods that specializes in a complete approach to market research, product design, and testing. After earning a degree and an early career in computer engineering, Michael’s entrepreneurial drive took hold and he soon found himself developing market strategies for his own consumer product business and he quickly found a talent for connecting seemingly unrelated dots to discover room for innovation and opportunity. At SmashBrand, Michael makes ample use of his philosophy regarding consumer products, that being that the key to success is about seeing everything from the eyes of the consumer and anticipating how they will react to a product or message. Michael currently leads SmashBrand’s research team to develop strategies for clients and to optimize various aspects of branding and packaging through testing. This best-foot forward approach to optimizing from a consumer perspective is likely the single biggest impact on marketing any brand can do, and over the past decade, he has developed an agile methodology and proven platform for consumer testing and integrated it directly into SmashBrand’s entire process. Just imagine where a consumer product could go if you already knew it would work!
Taking bold and brave risks to get brands noticed in the marketplace. Call LORI JONES today to learn more. 303-678-7102.