With more than 30 years in the aviation industry, Mike Caflisch has had career assignments in numerous disciplines, including aircraft performance engineering, avionics systems engineering and integration, software development, product management, marketing, sales, business development, strategy, and program management.
Caflisch came to APG from The Boeing Company, where he served as director of Airspace Programs for Boeing Commercial Aviation Services. In this role, he was responsible for programs supporting flight optimization, airspace and navigation procedure design, and air traffic management. Prior to that, he led strategy and business development for Boeing Flight Services.
Listen and Learn:
- Learn how to keep your focus
- Discover the importance of asking why
- Why the voice of the customer is important
- What F.A.C.E.T stands for and how it describes a leader
- How to utilize a Strategic Development Model
TO DOWNLOAD MIKE’S STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT MODEL
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT APG, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND MIKE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.