“Fish where the fish are.”
Mike Westgate is vice president of marketing at Briggo Coffee, an Austin-based consumer tech company that serves gourmet coffee and tea via mobile app and an autonomous vending system. The company is currently in scale-up mode, growing from Texas markets to the Bay Area and beyond. In addition to leading all brand and marketing strategy, Mike supports business development, forges strategic brand partnerships, designs and implements retail sales programs, and drives Briggo’s product roadmap. This is a man of many talents. His professional experiences include brand/product development, go-to-market strategy, consumer and tech product marketing, digital analytics, PR strategy, account management, and team leadership.
Listen And Learn:
- The strategies behind audience-based affinity profiling.
- Determining your hero segment and core tribe.
- Developing an Affinity Score for your audiences.
- Tapping into your early adopters to make your product better.
- Taking a Netflix and Uber approach to marketing coffee.
- Extending the power of your content.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BRIGGO, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND MIKE WESTGATE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
How to extend the power of your content with your core tribes and early adopters. Learn more by calling the Avocet Communications team today at 303-678-7102.