“It takes a special kind of leader to be moldable.”
Morgan Browning is president of Emergenetics International. He is the driver of the company’s rapid growth and has built a recognizable and impactful global brand. Under his leadership, Emergenetics has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. magazine for the past seven consecutive years. Morgan has spent his entire life understanding the science and application of Emergenetics, and co-authored the 2006 book, Emergenetics: Tap into the New Science of Success, as well as the recently published, Work That Works: Emergineering a Positive Corporate Climate.
Listen And Learn:
- The science of determining communication style profiles.
- Embracing a diversity of thought and behavior in the workplace.
- The importance of considering every communication style when making decisions in your company.
- Why accepting the fact that people are different than you is half the battle.
- What leaders can do to foster a workplace culture where different communication styles are celebrated.
To Deliver Your Message – the Value You Bring – You Have to Understand Your Audience. We Can Help. Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 today.