“Most business owners have been more conscientious about writing directions and instructions for their babysitters (than they have) with writing contingency plans for their businesses.”
Nate Sachs is the founder and owner of Blueprints For Tomorrow. He has four decades of experience in succession, contingency, and key employee retention, and is also an author, credentialed national speaker, and adviser to over three thousand entrepreneurs. Nate frequently lecturers across the country to business owners on various topics, has published over 200 articles, and is a sought-after expert resource for publications about strategic business planning and exit strategies. Out of 150 speakers in their first year speaking for Vistage International, Nate received the Speaker of the Year award and to date, delivers 75-100 presentations a year.
Listen And Learn:
- Why less than 5% of all business owners can walk away from their businesses and maintain the same lifestyle they are currently enjoying.
- How he helps business owners simplify and mitigate three of their biggest challenges.
- Why it’s difficult for business owners to look at the end of the runway and talk about their mortality.
- The most common challenges entrepreneurs face when it comes to succession planning, attracting and retaining talent, and planning for retirement.
- How he helps business owners prepare for the unexpected.
Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 to learn more about how developing your personal brand helps to grow your business