“It’s surprising what a machine can do just as well if not better than us.”
Neil Sahota is an IBM Master Inventor, United Nations A.I. subject matter expert, professor at UC Irvine, and globally recognized speaker and author. Neil is a founding member of the UN’s Artificial Intelligence for Social Good Committee, and author of the book, Own the A.I. Revolution, a best-seller that provides a future-forward look at A.I. Neil’s work experience spans multiple industries including healthcare, retail, travel and transportation, energy and utilities, automotive, telecommunications, media/communication, and government. Prior to his current role, he was a thought leader, consultant, and practice leader in IBM Global Business Services, where he led the sales and delivery of consulting engagements in business strategy, new product development, revenue optimization, process improvement, and business/system integration.
Listen & Learn:
- How A.I. can boost profitability and grow your business.
- Using A.I. to understand buyer behavior.
- When A.I should be deployed and when it shouldn’t.
- Using artificial intelligence can transform the customer experience.
- The key components marketers should be considering when deploying A.I. strategies.
- What agencies and big brand marketers are doing to integrate customized A.I. programs into their strategies.
Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more about the tools you need to understand buyer behavior and segmentation and move your customers through the sales funnel.