“The good thing about being strange is that it’s also memorable.”
Patrick Scott rarely does anything halfway. As a sophomore at Harvard, he took a job as a deliveryman for a student-run laundry service; a year later I was elected president of the Harvard Student Agencies, the largest student-run business in the world with over 600 employees and $5 million in annual revenue. After graduating from college, he entered a training program at Kraft Heinz; a year later he had redesigned and managed the forecasting process for sales to their largest client, Walmart. Patrick now works at the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, an organization that his younger sister, Alex, founded, and that is now one of the largest pediatric cancer foundations in the country. In his role, he leverages data to drive the organization forward – managing the Foundation’s Search Engine Marketing, implementing new Customer Relationship Management software, and developing Key Performance Indicators to use for visual management. He is passionate about confronting new challenges, reconceptualizing systems, and applying data creatively.
Listen And Learn:
- About the story behind the brand.
- How he balances – and benefits from – multiple generational business perspectives in the nonprofit world.
- How he has built the experiential components of the brand.
- Ways to leverages NetSuite.
- Orchestrating nationwide events to build brand awareness.
- How he ties the brand’s value proposition to an experience.
We help you differentiate your brand in the noisy and crowded marketplace. Learn more when you call LORI JONES at 303-678-7102.