“Our value proposition really has nothing to do with a specific delivery, but rather on the WHY and the HOW we deliver the service to (our customers).”
Paul Duncan co-founded Pie Consulting & Engineering in 1999. As president and CEO, he is the managing partner and leads all aspects of the business including oversight of the corporate office in Colorado and regional offices in Minnesota, Texas, Florida, and California. He has consulted on projects nationwide with services on large commercial property, apartment complexes, specialized building performance testing, as well as large residential developments. Under his leadership, Pie has experienced an average annual growth of greater than 15 percent since 2010 including record performance in each of these years. He attributes the company’s strong performance to building a strong company culture based on values, and having an excellent technical staff and outstanding employees who share the same vision of making a difference for others.
Listen And Learn:
- His insights into working across multiple generations in the marketplace.
- The company’s four core values.
- The four topics his team addresses in every daily huddle.
- How he has integrated a business development staff across all boundaries within the company.
- How he deploys Emotional Intelligence and Competitive Intercept™ to build brand loyalty.
How to thrive in an environment that is ever-changing. Learn more by calling LORI JONES at 303-678-7102.