Paul Geiger helps businesspeople communicate clearly, overcome their fear of public speaking and promote themselves and their ideas with effective speech techniques. He is currently a Senior Associate Instructor at New York Speech Coaching in New York City.
Paul uses his training, his experience and, more importantly, his intuition to figure out the key action steps that work for each individual client. Paul is also an accomplished actor, voiceover artist, and on-camera host. His new book, Better Business Speech: Techniques and Shortcuts for Public Speaking at Work, provides readers with the tools necessary to make lasting changes that will enhance speaking skills in all facets of business life.
Listen and Learn:
- Find the three reasons that drive your brand
- How to create trust with your audience when public speaking
- Why you need a branding phase
- How to give speeches with eloquent delivery
- Discover how to calm your nerves when public speaking
AT THE END OF THE CAMPAIGN, ONLY ONE THING MATTERS: INCREASED SALES. LEARN HOW TO RAISE THE BAR ON YOUR CUSTOMER COUNT. CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.