“Failure is fuel. It is what propels us onward and upward.”
As AlloSource’s Chief Financial Officer, Raime Leeby Muhle oversees all of the finance, accounting, and information technology needs of the organization.
With over 18 years of experience, Raime’s background spans emerging high growth businesses to large and mature organizations. She has held various senior leadership positions with finance and operational responsibilities. Prior to AlloSource, Raime held key leadership positions at Galvanize, Arrow Electronics, and Level 3 Communications.
Listen And Learn:
- Why diversity is important when hiring.
- How, as a leader, she works to empower her teams.
- Ways to work around the natural friction between the sales, marketing, and finance teams in any organization.
- The importance of listening, open dialogue, and collaboration between the sales, marketing, and finance teams.
- Her definition of a true partnership.