“The micromanagement of projects is no longer required and is no longer beneficial to anyone.”
Renata Lerch is a global thought leader with international experience in Fortune 500, consulting, advertising agency, and not-for-profit associations. Renata has managed global marketing and market development teams for over 20 years, delivering successful programs in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. She has also created transformational customer engagement initiatives using methodologies such as Design Thinking and Scrum. Renata is driven by a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit to develop and execute strategic B2B and B2C business initiatives that result in ROI and revenue growth, increasing customer acquisition and retention. She is also a published author and speaker specializing in global market development.
Listen And Learn:
- Transformational customer engagement.
- How leaders can harness and adapt to change.
- Why brands will have difficulty adapting if they don’t have the foundation of agile marketing.
- Agile marketing’s three main areas of focus.
- The 12 principles to implementing an agile marketing program.
- The goals of agile marketing.
- Defining KPIs to measure customer engagement.
We raise awareness for our clients’ products and solutions. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.