Rich Allen helps create businesses with solid foundations, unique marketplace positions, reputable processes, high-performance team, and a visionary leader.
Prior to becoming an advisor, Rich was VP HR with Texas Instruments then Division President/COO with Pella Corporation. Rich is a proud Rotarian and serves on several boards. He holds an MS in International Business from the University of Texas and hosts a weekly radio show. His iOS App is titled Ultimate Business Tune Up. His new book is The Ultimate Business Tune Up: A Simple Yet Powerful Business Model That Will Transform the Lives of Small Business Owners.
Listen and Learn:
- Discover how to put an end to small business failure
- How to become an effective business owner
- Why businesses need a strong mission and vision statement
- Learn how bikes and businesses are similar
- How to get sales and marketing to work well together
TO FIND RICH ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TOUR DE PROFIT, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND RICH’S BOOK, THE ULTIMATE BUSINESS CHECKUP, CLICK HERE.
CULTIVATE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE. LEARN HOW. CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.