“Don’t get stuck in operations and out of the C-suite.”
Listen & Learn:
- Developing a curious and learning-focused mindset.
- Are you marketing your own marketing?
- Focusing on external and internal audiences.
- How to get your internal audiences to say, “Wow! I didn’t know marketing could do that!”
- Fighting the perception that marketing is a necessary evil.
- Communicating the value and impact of marketing.
- Download his 5 tips for marketers that help keep you from getting stuck in operations and out of the C-suite, go to xquadrant.com/avocet
Richard Medcalf is an executive coach and leadership consultant to exceptional founders and CEOs and their leadership teams. He describes himself as “what you get if you were to put a McKinsey consultant, a slightly unorthodox pastor and an entrepreneur into a blender.” His clients are elite performers who’ve already achieved incredible things, and still have the ambition to 10x their impact and influence and achieve something that seems impossible right now. That can involve 1:1 coaching, taking the leadership team to its next level, or scaling high-performance culture throughout the business. Richard is also host of the Impact Multiplier podcast where he talks with high-impact CEOs from some of the world’s most exciting firms to have perspective-shifting conversations at the intersection of strategy, leadership, and purpose.
Proving the integral role and value of marketing to your brand. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.