Dr. Rick Brinkman is a leadership and communications expert who teaches Conscious Communication® for leadership, teamwork, customer service, and effective meetings. Since 1987 he has conducted more than 4,000 programs in 17 countries, sharing his insights on human behavior and strategies for practical communication.
Rick is known for Educating through Entertainment, using humor and storytelling to make learning memorable. A popular keynote speaker, his clients range from the Astronaut Corps at NASA and the FBI to Merck, Adobe, the Federal Reserve, and IBM. His newest book is Dealing With Meetings You Cant Stand: Meet Less and Do More.
Listen and Learn:
- Why meetings can cause problems in the workplace
- How to transform your meeting with a five-step process
- What two things should be on every meeting agenda
- How utilizing visuals can cut your meeting length in half
- Why you should add a speaking order to your meeting
INBOUND MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT COMBINE CONTENT WITH INTERACTIONS THAT ARE RELEVANT AND HELPFUL. WANT TO KNOW MORE? CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.