“I.T. needs to look at things horizontally; we cannot operate in a vertical because I.T. touches all the departments.”
Rick Gemereth is the chief information officer and senior vice president for Lionel, the iconic American designer and importer of toy trains and model railroads, based in Concord, NC. Rick provides corporate technology leadership and oversees many of the company’s business processes, including ERP and financial systems integration, as well as many other technologies used to streamline the business. Rick’s core focus at Lionel is aligning information technologies with the culture of the workforce in pursuit of the business vision. He is a proven manager who orchestrates solutions that improve the productivity and quality of life for the employees and the customers, and ultimately have a direct impact on the financial success of the organization.
Listen And Learn:
- How he continues to market the I.T. department inside the organization so he can extend its reach.
- Ways he has kept a multi-generational, nearly 120-year-old brand relevant and vibrant.
- The importance of focusing on the memories the brand creates.
- How technology has reinvigorated the Lionel brand.
- Why it’s important to “simplify and standardize.”
Your brand’s emotional appeal is what creates connection. Learn more when you call LORI JONES at 303-678-7102.