“The nature of disruption is to see the herd and turn the other way.”
Listen & Learn:
- His entrepreneurial passions that began in high school.
- How he started his first business from his dorm room at UC Berkeley.
- The challenges of creating new markets.
- Knowing when a market is ready.
- Vision, insight, and riding the wave of business growth opportunities.
- The importance of focusing on customer needs.
- When is the right time to build a company?
Eric Olden, CEO of Strata Identity, is the visionary behind the Maverics multi-cloud identity orchestration platform and the IDQL policy orchestration standard. He has made a career out of simplifying and securing enterprise identity management. He founded, scaled, and successfully exited both Securant/ClearTrust (Web Access Management) and Symplified, (the first IDaaS company). Recently Eric served as SVP and GM at Oracle, where he ran the identity and security business worldwide and was responsible for product development, go-to-market, and partnerships. As a technologist, he was a co-author of the SAML standard, created the first pre-integrated SSO platform, and is the visionary behind the Identity Fabric™.
Growing and scaling brands means focusing on customer needs and market readiness. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.