“Before you walk a mile in another person’s shoes, you must take your own shoes off first.”
Rob Andzik is president of AMERGINT Technologies, a company that delivers next-generation technologies to the space industry. The company’s mission is simple: be technically focused and customer-supportive. Rob and his team at AMERGINT solve hard problems through innovation and by building intellectual capital that their customers leverage. Before coming to AMERGINT, Rob worked at Lockheed Martin and RT Logic. He was previously co-chair of the OMG Space Domain Task Force and co-author of the Ground Equipment Monitoring Service (GEMS) specification.
Listen And Learn:
- What it takes to create a “sticky” team culture.
- How a leader must conduct “the whole orchestra.”
- Innovative ways to build trust with customers.
- How leadership roles shift as a company grows.
- Why it’s important to empower and defend your culture and your team.
Avocet Communications’ integrated marketing strategies make our clients in demand. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.