“One percent of your week will determine what happens with the other 99% of your week.”
Rob Shallenberger, CEO of Becoming Your Best Global Leadership, is one of the world’s leading authorities on leadership and execution. He has trained and coached hundreds of companies around the world, including many Fortune 500 organizations. He served as an F-16 fighter pilot in the Air Force for 11 years and was an Advance Agent for Air Force One. He is co-author, along with his father, of The Transformation Challenge, and works with clients to help them discover how to make communication easier and clearer, live in greater peace and balance, manage time effectively, more persuasively lead others with an inspiring vision, and to embrace change—not fear it.
Listen And Learn:
- The 12 Principles of Highly Effective Leaders.
- Insights into how companies can create cultures by design not default.
- The pre-week planning process that is instrumental in creating productive and engaged teams.
- His recommendations for creating a powerful company vision, including that it “should not be dictated from the top.”
- How truly effective leaders help their teams understand and manage the process of executing a plan.
Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more about our transformative approach to integrated marketing and Competitive Intercept™.