Robbie Vitrano runs, designs, and invests in food companies with social and environmental impact such as Good Spread, a nut butter company that treats and cures kids suffering from Severe Acute Malnutrition. He launched his entrepreneurial ecosystem that’s the center of a refocused, civically reengaged New Orleans. Listen to this podcast for insight on how a collaborative environment can lead to a huge win for your business.
Listen and Learn:
- How Robbie makes small acts mighty
- Create more revenue with these brainstorming tricks
- Make a collective impact by getting people off the sidelines
- How to define the social justice that is implicit in business
- Tips for providing the right tools for your team
TO FIND ROBBIE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
YOUR STORY ISN’T JUST TOLD; IT’S SOLD. TO LEARN HOW…CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.