“Leadership isn’t generational, it’s relational.”
Robby, the founder of Sana Sano Consulting, is a high-performing transformation leader with experience driving change initiatives from startups to Fortune 100 companies. He has shepherded clients through re-orgs, technology implementations, talent evaluation, strategic planning, and multiple acquisitions. He believes in the power of real teams and is passionate about bringing people together to achieve more. He is an engaging, off-the-charts presenter and teacher, sought after in both organizations and at the university level. Robby’s first book, Counter Mentor Leadership, which he co-authored with his father, teaches leaders how to be effective in the chaotic, four-generation workplace.
Listen And Learn:
- The complexities of managing and leading the four generations currently in the workplace.
- Why engaged organizations are safer, and have better employee retention and better bottom line growth.
- The benefits of Counter Mentor Leadership.
- Why it’s important to be a “next-level communicator,” especially in times of change.
- The four most dangerous words a leader can say.
Grow top-of-mind awareness for your brand. Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.