“For our positioning, I love the word ‘rooted’ because it’s literally where we grow out of and what holds us together.”
Listen & Learn:
- The difference between a House of Brands vs. a Branded House strategy.
- Why Yoder ultimately choose to take a House of Brands approach.
- Taking an integrated branding approach.
- The importance of consistency and focusing on key stakeholders, a shared vision, and core values to build a House of Brands.
- How Avocet and the Yoder family unveiled the House of Brands to the entire company.
Ryan Green is the Yoder Family of Companies marketing director, with company since 2002. With experience in all parts of automotive sales and specifically internet sales management, Ryan became marketing director for the family of companies in 2014. Ryan has certifications in Adwords, Data Studio, and Google Analytics but feels the real key to the company’s success is a spirit of servant leadership within our teams and in the communities we serve.
Deploying House of Brands strategies that integrate vision, values, and your key stakeholders. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.