“The brand is a souvenir of a lifestyle.”
In May of 2017, W.H. Ranch won the Artisan Challenge, cementing owner Ryan Martin in the history books as the Greatest Jean Maker in the World. Ryan is the company’s CEO, CFO, COO, Head Designer, Head Pattern Maker, Head Sewer, Director of Marketing, Creative Director, Head Buyer, Head of Sales, Head of Research and Development, and janitor. Ryan is focused on creating “Heirloom Quality” jeans. For him, this concept conveys the generations of knowledge, five to be precise, that have been passed on to him that are used on every single product from W.H. Ranch Dungarees.
Listen And Learn:
- How he combines old world and new world approaches to build his brand.
- How focusing on the romanticism of the brand has created a loyal customer following.
- The importance of aspirational branding.
- Utilizing brand ambassadors to create and push out content.
- His strategy for staying true to the brand and delivering on its promise.
Emotional epiphanies are what create connection between your brand and your customer. Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 to learn more.