[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Ryan_Medine_-_9_19_19_10.53_AM.mp3″ title=”Episode 288: Expanding Brands Globally with Ryan Medine of Velocity Global” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Ryan_Medine.jpg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true”]
“When you expand outside of your domestic market, you introduce a wide host of challenges that your teams are going to have to work through.”
Ryan Medine, vice president of marketing at Velocity Global, is a results-driven, global marketing executive with over 13 years of experience in B2B and B2C marketing. He is a creative brand visionary that excels at bringing brands to life by tapping into human emotions through messaging, content, and storytelling. He is an analytical leader with a proven track record of developing integrated marketing strategies that deliver exponential business growth and maximize ROI. Since joining Velocity, Ryan has delivered revenue growth of over 300 percent – surpassing $50MM – and helped the company reach #4 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States. Additionally, he transformed the marketing function from a two-person inbound-only team with stagnating results into a 13-person, cross-channel, inbound and outbound marketing engine.
Listen & Learn:
- Ways to test a market without investing heavily in resources.
- When you do – and when you don’t – need boots on the ground in a new foreign market.
- How brand personas differ domestically vs globally.
- Defining your brand’s One Singular Truth.
- The importance of research and a strong strategy when launching a global expansion.
- The cultural challenges and complexities marketing teams face when introducing a brand to the global market.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT, VELOCITY GLOBAL, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND RYAN MEDINE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Expanding your brand to the global marketplace takes a nuanced and strategic approach. Call Lori Jones today to learn more. 303-678-7102.