“You want to fill the room and work the room.”
Rylee Meek is founder and CEO of the Social Dynamic Selling System, a value-based approach to lead generation and client acquisition that an approach that has turned dinner seminar marketing into a science. The Social Dynamic Selling System, which Rylee devised in 2010, provides a predictable, sustainable, and scalable system for entrepreneurs and business owners looking to drive more business and increase revenue through new customer acquisition. Rylee and his team have promoted over 25,000 events and connected over 2+ million consumers with their clients. Rylee has used a combination of direct mail marketing and what he calls “dinner events to grow his business to $12 million in sales.
Listen And Learn:
- His predictable, sustainable, and scalable system.
- How to work the room and fill the room.
- The true cost of customer acquisition.
- The importance of follow up and follow through.
- How to leverage your time and energy in order to sell to more people more often.
- The resurgence of direct mail.
We help our client sell to more people more often. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.