“People are looking for trustworthy content to guide their decision making.”
Listen & Learn:
- Where marketers are getting wrong, and where they are getting it right when it comes to leveraging the power of SEO, AI, and content.
- How to think about content with AI in mind.
- How marketers can benefit from a more “human-sounding” approach to content and SEO marketing.
- Use data to find out what is most important to your audience.
- Technological advancements, like GPT-3.
- Building and owning your audience with powerful content and SEO strategies.
Ryo Chiba is co-founder of Topic. He was born in Japan but came to the U.S. at an early age. While in college at USC, he co-founded a marketing technology company called TINT. It was a great success, as they grew to 40 full-time employees, millions in annual recurring revenue, and 1,000+ customers in 172 countries. During those six years, Ryo alternated between CTO and head of marketing, and learned a great deal about software development, business operations, recruiting, management, leadership, and marketing. In 2018 the company was sold to Filestack. Today, Ryo is working on his next venture, Topic, with his business partner, Nik. Topic’s software is designed to help writers create higher quality content faster. Topic’s AI analyzes the top results in Google, extracts key topics to cover, and provides an interactive editor to allow writers to grade their work.
Take your content marketing and competitive SEO to the next level. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TOPIC, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND RYO CHIBA ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.