“To succeed and ultimately lead in your industry, it’s not about your product or service being better, it’s about being different.”
Listen & Learn:
- Why most positioning fails.
- The goal of every brand should be to create an emotional connection with the customer.
- Combining category creation with a strong point of view with emotionally magnetic messaging.
- The four emotional needs all marketers need to think about.
- Emotional appeals.
- How emotional magnets change over time.
Sandy Gerber is a multiple award-winning author, communications and marketing strategist, and TEDx speaker. As CEO of NEXT Marketing Agency, she set a new standard for innovative communications, growing the company from her bedroom into one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in British Columbia. She’s been named the 2022 Bronze Medalist Independent Publishers Book Award Winner (IPPYs), Businessperson of the Year, Mompreneur of the Year, and a YWCA’s Women of Distinction Finalist. She’s enlightened thousands from the speaker stage and has coached hundreds of people in effective communication. Sandy is a mom, avid learner, sea kayaker, and music lover. She lives in Vancouver, B.C., with her partner Kris, her two children, and their dog Router. sandygerber.com
Aligning messaging and positioning for impactful customer acquisition. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.