“Leadership is not a linear journey.”
Listen & Learn:
- Elements of empowered and effective leadership.
- Creating cohesion and a unified culture with remove and virtual teams.
- Defining “cultural attunement.”
- Tools to foster impactful leadership.
- Having hard conversations about what’s working and what’s not.
- Determining the best startup environment and culture that’s best for you
Sarah E. Brown, author of the soon-to-be published book, Lead Upwards: How Startup Joiners Can Impact New Ventures, Build Amazing Careers, and Inspire Great Teams, is a B2B tech marketing leader, author, startup mentor, and ecosystem builder with more than a decade of experience scaling SaaS companies through customer-centric marketing. She specializes in leading high-performing teams that meet and exceed OKRs while fostering an environment where people feel supported and empowered to do their best work. Sarah is the VP of Marketing at Sastrify, the leading provider of SaaS procurement solutions, and a mentor at Techstars, a world-renowned startup accelerator with more than 1,000 portfolio companies with combined market cap of $16 Billion. In February 2021, Sarah was named a 2021 Techstars All-Star Mentor. She is also a mentor at Backstage Capital accelerator, which supports underrepresented founders in local programs around the world. She is author of the book Power to the Startup People: How to Grow Your Startup Career When You’re Not a Founder.
Applying marketing data to open and close doors to prospects and drive impact. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.