Sarah Brown is a growth catalyst for B2B tech companies. She co-hosts Helping Sells Radio podcast, a technology podcast focused on helping customers discover, adopt and thrive using your software, and is the Director of Marketing at ServiceRocket, which helps fast-growing software companies help their customers get the most out of their software through training, implementation, and support.
At ServiceRocket, Sarah drives customer acquisition and foster customer growth throughout the lifecycle through digital channels. She oversees customermarketing, social media, public relations, communications and recruitment marketing for the company. She is on the partnership team for Workplace by Facebook, contributing to ServiceRocket’s partner strategy and content and enabling companies to implement, adopt and get the most out of Workplace. Sarah launched and currently co-hosts ServiceRocket’s Helping Sells Radio podcast, which made the iTunes “New and Notable” and “What’s Hot” lists in the Technology category in 2016.
Listen and Learn:
- How to increase revenue in today’s subscription-based economy
- The importance of customer experience in the B2B industries
- Why the top of the funnel is an investment for your business
- Why all your marketing must align around your customer
- How to leverage new platforms and tools that are emerging every day