Scott Baker is the mill operations officer for Icebox Knitting, LLC. He manages the daily office duties, procurement of raw materials, sales, and logistics. Scott’s favorite task is design innovation, where he assists in implementing the Xob Upcycle hats and accessories. This episode is a must-listen for entrepreneurs who are looking for innovative ways to integrate their teams.
Listen and Learn:
- How to be cautious but still make bold decisions.
- Listening is necessary for success.
- How sharing your vision can integrate your team.
- Communication creates the best culture.
- How Scott sees excellence as an ongoing pursuit.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ICEBOX KNITTING, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND SCOTT ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.