“User experience is where fingers meet technology.”
Scott Kincaid started at Usability Sciences 20+ years ago with a lofty goal to make the world a little more intuitive, one bit at a time. As to be expected in small companies, he has worn many hats including researcher, operations manager, sales engineer, salesforce.com admin, and executive. In his time of user research consulting, Scott has worked for a wide range of companies including Salesforce, Procter & Gamble, Microsoft, and Dell.
Listen And Learn:
- The importance of knowing your target market’s tech knowledge.
- Why your customers need to know “what’s on the other side of the wall.”
- How to listen differently and without prejudice.
- The importance of gathering data in the moment, as opposed to focusing on questions about what a customer might do in the future.
- Why it’s important to target your indirect competition.
Turning inquiry into sales; it’s what we do. Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 to learn more.