Scott Sutton is president and founder of Unser Karting and Events, an indoor karting attraction. His diverse background includes working in public relations, advertising, operations, and sales and marketing. Scott grew his first company, a high-tech security integration firm, into a multi-million dollar business, before starting Unser. This podcast is a must-listen for entrepreneurs in the entertainment industry.
Listen and Learn:
- The importance of staffing for fit vs. skills.
- How to create a team that complements your style.
- Create a successful approach with these four tips.
- How to create and maintain a company culture.
- Scott’s vehicle for change that creates passion for his employees
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT UNSER KARTING AND EVENTS, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND SCOTT ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.