[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Shaun_Oshman_1_-_83016_10.51_AM.m4a” title=”Episode 19: Business as a Force for Good, with Shaun Oshman of iSupportU” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/squareshaun___head___shot_CA4112_636063597446983595.jpg” background=”default” ]
Shaun Oshman leads the team at iSupportU, providing the highest quality IT support and consulting to customers across the country. He has spent his career cultivating teams, including a team at YMCA Camp Ockanickon, to develop and deliver outstanding experiential education programs. Listen to this podcast for a new perspective on how to hire.
Listen and Learn:
- Shaun’s three simple rules of business.
- How to make decisions as a whole, not just as an employer.
- The point based B-Corp system.
- The nuts and bolts that fuel integration.
- Incorporating the team in the hiring process.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ISUPPORTU CLICK HERE.
TO FIND SHAUN ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.