[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Sheryl_OLoughlin.mp3″ title=”Episode 70: Making the Brand Sing, with Sheryl O’Loughlin of REBBL” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Sheryl_OLoughlin_credit_Sarah_Marcella_Photography.jpg” background=”default” ]
Sheryl O’Loughlin is the CEO of REBBL super herb beverages, and the author of Killing It, which was launched in December 2016. She is also an advisor to the Harvest Summit, an annual gathering of innovators in Sonoma County. Listen to this episode for more on how you can connect your team through leadership.
Listen and Learn:
- How Sheryl surrounds herself with brilliance
- Three key things Sheryl looks for in a business
- Create an emotional connection using these three P’s
- Connect your team to the purpose with this tip
- Why purpose is Sheryl’s favorite word
TO FIND SHERYL ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
AT THE END OF THE CAMPAIGN, ONLY ONE THING MATTERS: INCREASED SALES. LEARN HOW TO RAISE THE BAR ON YOUR CUSTOMER COUNT. CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.