“Be bold, be creative, and listen to your gut.”
Having worked with Olympic level athletes in the hunter/jumper world to teaching English in an urban setting to being an executive assistant at one of the world’s largest bicycle manufacturers, Sophie Coffey likes to say that she is a product not of the classroom but of the real world. Her extensive experience and nimble ability to adapt shows in the work she produces. Be it crafting a compelling brand strategy, creating a strong social media presence, or pulling a killer shot of espresso, Sophie has a proven track record of results. She is an expert in content creation, brand strategy, email marketing, project management, social media management, SEO/SEM/PPC, and paid social.
Listen & Learn:
- Her step-by-step branding positioning playbook.
- Why it’s important to reverse engineer your strategies by keeping an eye on the competition.
- The importance of messaging and copy to your brand at the ground level.
- The need to establish brand guidelines.
- How good positioning strategies fail.
- How to “be bold, be creative, and listen to your gut.”
Brand positioning is defined by your mission, vision, and values. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.