“Rather than go against our competition, we have positioned the brand in a different way.”
Stephanie Scapa is CEO and founder of WEYV, a platform that allows users to listen to music, read magazines, and soon, listen to podcasts – all in a single app experience. While competition is fierce with established brands like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon, Stephanie is on a mission to unite friends and family through shared access to all entertainment and quality content that binds them together. Not only is she leading efforts surrounding the development of the app, but she is also at the forefront of establishing deals with major record labels and publishing companies to offer their content to consumers via WEYV.
Listen And Learn:
- Shares her strategies for competing with the Goliaths in the industry.
- Why she chooses not to go head-to-head with the competition.
- How she focuses on messaging WEYV’s unique offerings.
- The importance of testing and scaling, and then adjusting strategy accordingly.
- The importance of broad and honest communication, both internally and externally.
Use integrated marketing to take control of your destiny. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.