[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Steve_Levy.m4a” title=”Episode 24: Tolerance For High Risk, With Steve Levy of ThinkTime” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/square200___kb___-___smaller___0184___copy___4_CA4112_636063604036341375.jpg” background=”default” ]
Steve Levy is the founder of ThinkTime, a hands-on operational and financial experience designed to increase revenue, margin, and team utilization. With more than 20 years in the workforce management, sales, and operations fields, he has a clear understanding of the challenges retailers face when communicating with distributed locations. Listen to this episode to find out more about engaging employees.
Listen and Learn:
- How to achieve “fearless communication.”
- Leveraging tools to integrate your team.
- Become more customer-focused with this trick.
- How Steve continues to haul forward.
- Working through inevitable challenges.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THINKTIMECLICK HERE.
TO FIND STEVE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.