Content Creation is About “Figuring Out What Solution the Piece of Content is Going to Solve.”
Lifelong entrepreneur Steve Weiss is founder of MuteSix, a performance marketing powerhouse and the most awarded Facebook social advertising agency in the U.S. In 2017, MuteSix was named one of Inc. magazine’s “Best Workplaces” and ranked #341 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies. Steve is a highly regarded speaker on entrepreneurship, eCommerce, and Facebook advertising. He has been a featured speaker at Mumbrella, Affiliate World Europe, the Digital Growth Summit, the Seller Summit, and can be heard weekly on the “Spend $10K a Day” digital media podcast.
Listen And Learn:
- About the intersection between shared media and content creation.
- How people engage with content and his strategies for content amplification.
- The importance of defining the solution a piece of content is going to solve.
- About the tumultuous and ever-changing world of Facebook.
- How to use social selling strategies to drive customer acquisition.