“A business is really in conversation with customers and potential customers. If you’re not willing to have the conversation because you’re too afraid of rejection, then you can’t be a successful entrepreneur. A big part of entrepreneurship is learning how to have a thick skin and not personalize things.”
Listen & Learn:
- Tech tools for entrepreneurs.
- Misconceptions about entrepreneurship.
- How she came to write her books, The Million Dollar One-Person Business and Tiny Business, Big Money.
- The Great Resignation and what it’s really about.
- The importance of doing proper research and getting feedback before starting marketing efforts.
- The ownership vs renter mindset and how it impacts your business growth.
Elaine Pofeldt is a seasoned journalist with expertise in entrepreneurship and careers. She has written two books: The Million Dollar One Person Business, which focuses on solopreneurs achieving seven-figure success, and Tiny Business, Big Money, which explores businesses that are in the process of growing beyond being a one-person show. Elaine’s work sheds light on an area of business that has been largely overlooked – the stage where small teams are formed, and businesses are positioned to become small businesses or startups, or even get acquired. With most U.S. businesses falling into this category, Elaine’s insights offer invaluable knowledge for those looking to thrive in this space.
Helping innovators and disruptors launch and scale their brands for big success. 303-678-7102 to learn more.