“Marketing is all about people.”
Listen & Learn:
- Experimentation, best practices, and how we need to rethink how we approach marketing.
- Using the “swap test” to illustrate a buyer’s affinity for a brand.
- The lack of best practices in marketing.
- ABE’s Law: Always Be Experimenting.
- Why it’s important to push customers a bit to see how they will respond to something new.
- Experiment Zero: the value of experimenting and testing
Tim Parkin is president at Parkin Consulting and is a global marketing advisor and coach who unlocks the revenue potential of world-renowned 9-figure brands by merging behavioral psychology and technology. He specializes in helping marketing teams optimize performance, accelerate growth, and maximize their results. He also hosts a podcast for marketing professionals. In short, Tim helps marketing executives optimize performance and maximize results to unlock millions of dollars in growth. He is also an experienced speaker who can educate, inspire, and motivate teams to maximize their marketing, increase performance, and achieve dramatic growth in record time.
Distinguishing your brand in the Sea of Sameness. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.