[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Will_Burger_.mp3″ title=”Episode 81: Maintaining Velocity, with Will Burger of Hope Foods” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Will_Burger.jpg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” ]
Will Burger is the PR Director for Hope Foods. He has been with the company for almost 4 years. Will was instrumental in starting the marketing department. Hewas responsible for a complete company re-brand of Hope Foods.
Will is from Boulder, Colorado. He went to the University of Colorado and majored in Business Finance. Will loves cycling, skiing, and traveling.
Listen and Learn:
- How marketing can help sustain a lift in sales
- Discover the importance of research in marketing
- Why integration between the marketing team and the sales team is crucial
- How to communicate who the company is through culture
- What the biggest marketing challenges are today
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOPE FOODS, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND WILL ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.