Episode 35: A Small Act That Becomes Mighty, With Robbie Vitrano of Good Spread by Avocet Communications
Robbie Vitrano runs, designs, and invests in food companies with social and environmental impact such as Good Spread, a nut butter company that treats and cures kids suffering from Severe Acute Malnutrition. He launched his entrepreneurial ecosystem that’s the center of a refocused, civically reengaged New Orleans. Listen to this podcast for insight on how a collaborative environment can lead to a huge win for your business.
Listen and Learn:
- How Robbie makes small acts mighty
- Create more revenue with these brainstorming tricks
- Make a collective impact by getting people off the sidelines
- How to define the social justice that is implicit in business
- Tips for providing the right tools for your team
TO FIND ROBBIE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
YOUR STORY ISN’T JUST TOLD; IT’S SOLD. TO LEARN HOW…CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.