Episode 234: Generous Leadership® with Tricia Halsey of the Big Idea Project by Avocet Communications
“Thinking about leadership is a vastly different thing than doing leadership.”
Tricia Halsey is co-founder and executive director of The Big Idea Project, a company in Denver that is “solving the leadership crisis” in our nation by “raising up a generation of generous leaders who are unafraid to creatively solve challenging social problems.” Tricia builds leaders, teams, and organizations. Wherever she looks, she sees untapped potential and a vision for what could be. She brings the right people to the table and facilitates synergistic connections where all people feel valued, heard, and inspired to do good. Her specialties include building ideas from concept to implementation, developing creative strategies, selling a common cause, enlisting the support and involvement of others, team leadership, building trusting relationships, communicating effectively across differences, and program/project management.
Listen And Learn:
- About the “three lenses” that define the Generous Leadership® paradigm.
- How to work from a place of abundance and empathy.
- Finding the sacred in what you do.
- Why good leadership comes from a place of being, not from a place of doing.
- Why leadership is not about making better workers, but rather about making better people.
- A leader has to be the person they want others to be.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIG IDEA PROJECT, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND TRICIA HALSEY ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Putting our clients in demand every day. Give LORI JONES a call at 303-678-7102 to learn more.